Warranty (2 Years)
For two years from the date of shipment, Digital Display Systems (DDS) warrants each time-keeping system to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. As customer’s sole and exclusive remedy, DDS will repair, replace, or at DDS’s option, refund the purchase price of any unit under the terms of this warranty provided the unit is returned to the point of original shipment prepaid. This warranty does not apply if the unit has been damaged by accident, misuse, or incorrect installation, or has been modified in any way. This warranty applied only to the original purchaser and is in lieu of all other warranties, whether expressed or implied. In no event is DDS liable for damages, including consequential damages, beyond the original replacement value of the time-keeping system. There are no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. DDS hereby excludes all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, noninfringement or any other warranty other than that above written.
30 Day Return Policy
- No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization of DDS.
- Incorrect merchandise received will receive prompt re-shipment of correct items.
- Incorrect merchandise, other than custom items, may be returned, shipped prepaid, and will be exchanged on an equivalent basis.
- Merchandise, other than custom items, that cannot be used may be returned at a 25% restocking charge if items are shipped prepaid in the original boxes.
- Carrier is responsible for parts damaged in shipment. The customer should have driver sign for damaged carton on delivery receipt and make a claim with freight company. Please insist that the carrier’s representative conduct an inspection, and retain all packing materials for the inspector.
- Please report promptly for immediate follow-up on short shipments.
- No action arising from any sale by DDS may be brought by a customer more than one year after the date of shipment.
- Payment is due in full within 30 days from invoice date for established customers.
- Other options are American Express, MasterCard, Visa, C.O.D., or prepaid orders.
- Shipping is F.O.B. Sunnyvale, CA.
- All past due accounts will be subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month.
- All custom orders require a 50% prepayment, and remainder due upon delivery. Custom orders cannot be returned.
- DDS may cancel or delay future deliveries if customer fails to make prompt payment or if customer’s financial condition or other grounds for insecurity warrant such action in DDS’s opinion.
- DDS is not responsible for delays due to causes beyond its control and reserves the right to make partial shipments.
Digital Display Systems reserves the right to change prices without prior notification. Prices do not include insurance, shipping, handling or taxes and DDS reserves the right to arrange for insurance on all orders.